Friday, March 14, 2008

x)

Chocolate is now hiding under e table while im using e laptop.
He's v v v v cute laa. He wanna eat his dog food, but I dont wanna give him.
*evils*
muahaha, i dared to hug him leh.
& & Shawn is playing hide and seek with him now. Lol.

okay,
I still have lots of uncompleted homework, somebody please teach me can.
Almost every question stucked. esp a maths, stupid differentation. ><
Yays, there's no combined schools selection tmr.
Otherwise i got to wake up at 8am. No way, i dont want to.
But i wanna go bboys trainings tmr. I wanna play volley. Somebody accompany me lehs.
Im at winnie house now. Its our mahjong camp.
I brought my homeworks here, but i dont feel like doing.



Just went to watched step up 2, with shawn and 2 of his other friends. Its v v nicee. Find it coooooool plus awesome. :/
Went ntuc fair price to buy our supper. We bought nuggets, hotdogs, honeystars and a bottle of peach tea. Gonna ton tonight.
Jeremy didnt come cause he have his piano exam tmr. Wish him luck.
But he's coming tmr.

RAHH, i cant sms already. exceeded 500 plus plus plus. Mummy's gonna scold and nag at me laa. I guess i got to pay my phone's bill this month.
Im like broke already :/

I have pictures & videos in my phone. But i cant upload, didnt bring my phone cable.
You'll get to see the videos tmr. Its funny. You'll laugh.

okay, its 4 am now. & im not asleep yet, shawn too.
He's busy playing his psp laa. He's offically addicted to Dj max already.

Just finished the whole episode of dicey business. Its v nice laa. Watched almost 7episodes in one night.

Chocolate went back home. Its so quiet now luh.
Plus the living room here is so damn cold laa, with no blankets, no pillow, no beds. Only sofa. Stupid shawn dont allow me to sleep the one and only sofa. ><

March holidays ending already.
I WANT HOLIDAYS! :/

Shall update more next time.

No comments: